Surely!


Ono Mizuho
April 14, 2019
Sunday
08:18pm


     
It's meOno Mizuhoタラーあしあと

Thank you for you likes and comments!


Today we had a performance in Fukui prefecture for our tour〜!
It's my first time having one in Fukui☺︎

I did the MC with Tanimoto Ami-chan for the midday performance
There were a lot of 
Fukui citizens
people who came for the first time
and it really made me happy〜!

After this day、we won't have any activities until the week after
So I tried to use all of my energy to cover that 2 weeks
I can't do that in reality lol
but I performed having that kind if feeling


Today I took 3 photos and all of them are blurred
With Akiyama Mao-chan

Continuing from yesterday
Asakura Kiki-chan was absent today as well

To everyone who was looking forward to it、I apologize

It is the hometown of her admired senior、Takahashi Ai-san

Kiki-chan surely wanted to come

We'll work hard so that Tsubaki、with its 9 members we'll have a live performance in Fukui next time、so please wait for us!☺︎

 宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 01:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ

It also airs in Yamanashi prefecture目
YBS Yamanashi Broadcasting
Every Sunday at 08:00am

A 30 minute program!

For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 
You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27th

Release events forSankaime no deto shinwa / Fuwarikoidokeihave been decided
For more information please check the official website!

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

Engeki Joshi Bu
「Haruka Naru Toki Naka De 6 Gaiden~Tasogare No Kamen~」
Blog pre-order application is on going

まじかるクラウンTsubaki Factory blog pre-orderまじかるクラウン

Until April 17th(Wednesday)11:59pm

Venue: Tokyo・Osaka
※June 16th(Monday)No performance for 05:00pm slot

I'm waiting for many applications☺︎

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S.

I talked about Kishimoto Yumeno-chan in Satou Yama Radio which aired todayand Yume-chan mimicked they way I talked about it😆😆

Did you listen to it??

That's all!Ono Mizuno ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12454305311.html

Comments