Live performance really feels great


Akiyama Mao
April 07, 2019
Sunday
08:50pm




    
Good evening everyoγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌne😚
It's meAkiyama Mao

I read yesterday's commentsπŸ™‡‍♀️
Thank you so much

There were a lot of people who said、、、'I bought the goods in the venue of your tour'
I was really happy。❤︎

I also love collecting stuff like goods so I can understand how everyone feels!!!πŸ˜‚

If it's alright with you, please bring those with you when we meet againγ»γ£γ“γ‚Š

I'll tell you about my recommended goods and other stuff next timeπŸ™‹‍♀️


That's rightYesterday we had an event in Fukushima lol
On a previous updateI had written Fukuoka instead of FukushimaπŸ˜‚
I'm sorryπŸ™
I noticed it again while reading the comments lol

The person in-charge of our Instagram got it rightウむンク

We had an event yesterday in Fukushima prefecture and today!!we had one in Yamagata prefecture

To everyone who camethank you so muchπŸ™‡‍♀️⭐️

What I thought when I was on the stage was。。

There were a lot of women!!!!!!!
Moreoverwhen I asked 'Is there anyone here who is from Yamagata prefecture?'a lot of women answered

TodayI was able to hear the voices of men and womenand it made me happyπŸ™‡‍♀️

As expectedI love live performances。Indeed!!

That's whyI'm looking forward next weekπŸ˜‰
We'll have events in!!

SaturdayToyama prefecture

MondayFukui prefecture

Everyoneplease wait for meーー!!!

Everyone's thinking about a variety of things like work and school for the upcoming week but lets work hard togetherokayπŸ’ͺ


A t-shirt for our live performance〜❤︎
English is elegant and cute isn't😚

Ogata Risa-chan and I were given a chance to do the MC for todayπŸ™‡‍♀️
We talked a lot about sports

Maru talked about the time when she watched soccer matches in person

Having heard thatI now feel the urge to play soccerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I wonder if I can lol)

When I was still an elementary studentI used to play soccer in playing fields with my friends a lotγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌπŸ˜‚it feels nostalgic

And as for me、、
I talked about baseball matchesπŸ˜‚

I talked about my fun memories with Sasaki Rikako-san so I was happyπŸ˜‚

We also talked about rice balls lolfan chants、、、and other stuff
I wonder I if everyone felt how fun those things were when I was talkingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜š

LatelyI can't help but to think about baseballπŸ˜‚
I've been hearing the fan chants in my head for a long time now lol

Ahthe result of today's match was a draw

I was rooting for Rakuten Eagles in my heartπŸ˜‰


Today was a fun filled day。❤︎

The time I spent in the dressing roomthe live performancethe whole day just felt like a blink of an eyeπŸ€”

Ahabout yesterday's quiz
It was cafΓ© au lait!!!and not osu
Did you get the correct answerγƒΌγƒΌ?πŸ˜‚
There were people who answered、、
For some reason it made me feel 'Everyone is kindγƒΌ'。😚

I want to be able to drink cafΓ© au laitπŸ€”⭐️

Well then、、

Right nowmy eyes feel heavy so I'll sleep。。πŸ˜‚

Good night⭐️



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12452693836.html

Comments