Kurumi-chan


Yajima Maimi
February 19, 2019
Tuesday
10:32pm



     
Shimuzi Saki-chan informed me that Kurumi-chanone of the daughters of our Cologne began her trip to heaven

Cologne had given birth to 4 puppies

At firstthe small 4 puppies were unsteady as they gathered and drink from Cologne's breast desperately

As I heard them crying "mi mi mi"I was deeply moved knowing that she gave birth to healthy puppies

Among the four puppies
Aroma, who lives in our house
Melon, who was sent to Takeuchi Akari
Root, who was sent to Tokunaga Chinami

It was decided that for Kurumi-chanshe would be under the care of Shimizu household

Kurumi-chan had the smallest body ever since they were puppies and she was modest

Aroma on the other hand is the most mischievousand would bite and pull anyone in the ear
So I thought this girl would be troublesome(^◇^;)

I entrusted Kurumi-chan, Melon and Root to everyone

Saki's mom and her had been updating me regularly about Kurumi-chan ever since she had moved to Shizimu residence

I knew that she was being raised there with lots of affection

I would always talk to my mom and say that I was glad Kurumi-chan was really happy, and about how good it was that she became part of Shimizu family

From the pictures that was sent to me and stories about Kurumi-chan that I heard, I could tell that she really loved Shimizu family, so I was moved

Rookie, who was the first dog of Yajima household, is no longer here too

It's really painfulto be left behindwithout any notice, right

Butwhen I thinkmaybe that is their own way of saying to everyone not to worry about themI feel I have to accept that

Humans and animalsfrom the moment a living thing is bornthe countdown to its last breath starts, isn't

That's the very reason why I thinkit's important how happy you can be in this life

Yajima family is really grateful that Kurumi-chan felt love and spent her life with great care together with Shimizu family

I wonder if she felt relievedbeing taken care of by the people she loved…?

Rookie is in heaven so when you go there don't be lonely, okay

Please get along

From the moment she was born, Kurumi-chan made a lot of people happy

Good workfor these 11 and a half yearsAnd thank you






source: https://ameblo.jp/yajima-maimi-official/entry-12441401220.html

Comments