Today is the last day to guess the new era's name、right!


Ono Mizuho
March 31, 2019
Sunday
08:43pm





    
It's meOno Mizuhoタラーあしあと

Thank you for you likes and comments!


Today is the final day of Kissa Camellia〜!!

I was really happy when I heard that we would have a collaboration cafe which I had been wanting to do for a long time

I thought to myself I would definitely make delicious drink as well
I pondered about the food menus、chose photos to hang on the walls

I had really had fun preparing the cafe

Even when the cafe started I went there 3 times

I was happy being able to see people with my own eyes drinking the juice I made
I also ate delicious meals☺︎
I talked a lot with the people who came

It was really fun
Everyonedo you have fun memories at Kissa Camellia??

I want to open a cafe again
I hope we'll be able to do that one more time!!


Year end
I'll no longer be a student starting today

I talked about it on the radio that after I graduated high schoolI won't go to a university

Not being a student means I can no longer use my student discount

Unexpectedly
This must be my biggest loss lol

I had a conversation with Shimakura Rika-chan today
She said it's painful not to be able to use such discount!!

It's really amazing that you'll get benefits by showing your student card〜。

I wonder when was the last time I used it??
Surprisingly, it probably happened a long time ago?lol
For some reason 
I feel okay now even without the discount!lol

Starting April
I won't be doing anything related to school〜。

I'll have a lot of time I can use freely〜!
That's why
I've been thinking of starting new things〜。

Bye bye to my senior high school life!And to my final year as a student

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ

For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 
You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27

Release events forSankaime no deto shinwa / Fuwarikoidokeihave been decided
For more information please check the official website!

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

Engeki Joshi Bu

「Haruka Naru Toki Naka De 6 Gaiden~Tasogare No Kamen~」

Cast pre-order ticket application has started

Application Period
March 30th(Saturday)11:00am〜April 07th(Monday)11:00pm

Venue: Tokyo・Osaka
※Tokyo:June 16th(Monday) No performance for 05:00pm slot

Seat Classification:Fee:All seats ¥8,000(tax included)
Purchase Limit: You may purchase up to 4 tickets for each performance

Every ticket comes with a not for sale photo of your chosen cast乙女のトキメキ

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S.

I'm sad〜。

That's all!Ono Mizuno ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12450979248.html

Comments