Singing while taking a bath!


Ono Mizuho
March 09, 2019
Saturday
08:30pm




 
It's me, Ono Mizuhoタラーあしあと


Thank you for you likes and comments!

Today, we had a mori takusan kai in Heiwajima〜!
It was our first time to hold an event there
Tokyo Ryutsu Center!!

There was a window in the waiting room, so I was happy being able to feel the sunlight lol
Is it because I met everyone at our release events in a daily basis
It's feels like it had been a long time since I met everyone at mori takusan kai today〜。

There's one more thing I was happy about
There were a lot of people who said I came here to see you because you were asking on your blog if we could make it here lol

Of course it doesn't mean that they can come immediately so I guess they are just trying to say that they read my blog but、、、I was happy they read my blog and that there were many people watching☺︎
Thank you
I read your comments everyday!!

I'm always waiting for your comments〜!



The pose🤔I did

This pose reminds me of Kiso-chan's image lol
Kiraan
Baikisoraan lol

I already took a bath today
I practiced singing the songs I would perform tomorrow a lot while taking a bath
No matter how many times I do it, I'm still worried lol

How I wish the more I practice the more confident I would become

But I have a strong feeling that tomorrow's gonna be fun

During today's hand shake event, I received a lot of words of encouragement
I met a lot of people who said they will come see me tomorrow

Um。

I will sleep early today

Thank you for coming to see me today☺︎
I really had fun being able to talk a lot

There were also people who came for the first time today
I feel super happy that every time, there are people who come for the first〜。
I think you've become interested in Tsubaki and me

Please be sure to come see us again!!


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ


For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 
You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま


Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27th

Release events for "Sankaime no deeto shinwa/Fuwari koi dokei" have been decided
For more information please check the official website!

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S.


Will you be there tomorrow〜???

That's all!Ono Mizuno ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12445574850.html

Comments

  1. For reference, "Mori Aakusan Kai refers to an event that involves many activities with the fans/attendees.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment