Are you gonna be there tomorrow?


Ono Mizuho
March 08, 2019
Friday
09:03pm



   
It's me, Ono Mizuhoタラーあしあと


Thank you for you likes and comments!

We had a rehearsal for spring tour


I want to perform together with everyone in Tsubaki with one shared feeling


It's my first time to firmly look at Tsubaki's billboard in Shibuya


Juice=Juice and Tsubaki Factory's songs were playing in the center townso I sang happily!lol


I recorded a video with Baikisoraan-chan!lol




We will have a mori takusan kai tomorrow


It's a place where we will do the event for the first time


It's Tokyo Ryutsu Center so I'm sure you can't be go wrong!lol


I remember when I was in high school, I wanted to go a place that had a beach so I went to a park that had Heiwajima beach together with my close friends


It was summer so it was very hot walking from the station and I had a hard time but I remember getting excited when I saw the sea!lol


I tried to reminisce the photos


It's nostalgic


I can smile by simply remembering fun memories〜!


That's pretty much of my reminisce talk


I tanoshimizuho to tomorrow's mori takusan kai〜!




宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ


For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 
You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま


Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27th

Release events for "Sankaime no deeto shinwa/Fuwari koi dokei" have been decided
For more information please check the official website!

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S.

After talking about my memories of summer, it made me want to go to the beach now!lol

How I wish it's summer break already!!!!!


That's all!Ono Mizuno ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ




source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12445346548.html

Comments

  1. For reference, "Mori Aakusan Kai refers to an event that involves many activities with the fans/attendees.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment