Last Hello Concert


Ono Mizuho
March 04, 2019
Monday
04:00pm



    
It's me、Ono Mizuhoタラーあしあと

Thank you for you likes and comments!


YesterdayNew year's Hello Concerts ended!

That was the last for 
Wada Ayaka-san
Miyazaki Yuka-san
Yanagawa Nanami-chan

YesterdayI watched their performances from the side of the stageand etched them into my memory

During the Hello Concerts I watched many performances of the other groups
There were cool and cute performances、、、and I was able to learn a lot of things!!

I took many photos so I'll post another again


A photo with Maeda Kokoro-chan

We had been doing high toucheach time before the start of Hello Concerts lol

There were many times that we were also together during performances

Kokoro LOVE Mizuho

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ

For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 
You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27

Release events forSankaime no deto shinwa / Fuwarikoidokeihave been decided
For more information please check the official website!

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S.

I don't like rain

That's all!Ono Mizuno ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12444365364.html

Comments