The last event for our 5th single!


Ono Mizuho
March 03, 2019
Sunday
07:00pm






 
It's me Ono Mizuhoタラーあしあと

Thank you for you likes and comments!

Today we had the last Hello Project concert in Gifu prefecture

I'll talk about it again tomorrow

Today we also had interviews

On March 4th, Monday, Tsubaki Factory will appear as guest in Me〜Tere Dodesuka!」 which airs 06:00am〜08:00am and in Gifuchan Station! 」which airs 06:15pm〜06:53pm

We talked about our new songs, our aspirations in our 3rd year and other stuff so please don't miss it

After the Hello Project concert and interviews、、、! 

We had a release commemoration event at Masa21〜!

The release events for our 5th single ended today

Though it was an event after Hello Project concert, a lot of people came and that made me happy☺︎

Thank you so much

Lastly, we sang Berryz Koubou's Ichi Icchoume Rokkuwith feelings of gratitude

It has become a custom for us to sing Ichi Icchoume Rokkuas the final song whenever the last day of our release event comes

I'm happy being able to sing it this time as well

I love this song, where I can hear everyone's voice a lot!!!

I felt the power of both Berryz Koubou and their fans!!

Tsubaki Factory, also wants to have songs like that

Like the song Kaerou Resshi Go!right, lol

I'm really sad that our release commemoration mini live events for our 5th are now over but I was able to make a lot of fun memories

I was able to meet different people in different places

I hope I can meet everyone again

I'll be waiting for you!!

I really really want to thank all the people who came to our 5th single's release commemoration mini live events☺︎



With Tanimoto Ami-chan

The edition of Young GanGan magazine where she is the front cover goes on sale today〜!

Did you buy it???

To those who still haven't, "GO!!" to the bookstores at once

I'm into Ie Uru Onna No GO!! lol


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ


For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 
You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま


Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27

Release events for "Sankaime No Deeto Shinwa/Fuwari Koidokei" have been decided
For more information please check the official website!

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S.


Our release commemoration mini live events have ended but there are upcoming spring tour and hand shake events so I'll tanoshimizuho☺︎


That's all!Ono Mizuno ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12444184936.html

Comments

  1. For reference, tanoshimizuho is a combination of tanoshimi ni suru (to look forward to) and Mizuho (her first name)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment