Visit!


Ono Mizuho
March 01, 2019
Friday
08:50pm



 
It's meOno Mizuhoタラーあしあと

Thank you for you likes and comments!


Today we had a release commemoration event at Tokyo Dome LaQua〜!

The ones that are left now for our 5th single are the release commemoration events in Tokyo and Gifu
Today marks our last event in Kantou region

Even though it's a weekdaya lot of people came and it made me super happy
Thank you so much☺︎

And at the endeveryone chanted Tsubaki cheer
I'm really happy
I clearly heard it
Thank you

But our release events are not over yet
On the day after tomorrow
we'll have our last in Gifu so
everyoneplease come see me!!!!

I'll be waitingピンクハート


  宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

Before our event at LaQua todayI went to Tsubaki Factory Cafe Kissa Camellia with Onoda Saori-chan〜!

It was my first time there since its opening

I'm happy that a lot of being have been coming to the cafe

I talked a lotrecommended food and drinksand did other stuff〜。

It had a fun atmosphere〜。

Today I made a visit with Saorin butI might go there on a different day with a different member
I'll do my best to be able to make a visit again!!

So I would be really happy if you will visit the cafe a lotウインク

Anyway
I had lunch the usual way lol


I had a curry with Niinuma Kisora-chan's drink
I wanted to drink something refreshing so I chose the one made by Kiso-chan

It was delicious!!

There were a lot of people drinking the strawberry milk that I made and it made me super happyピンクハート
Thank you
The drinks and food are really delicious so go there and eat to your heart's contentokay

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ

For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 
You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27

Release events forSankaime no deto shinwa / Fuwarikoidokeihave been decided
For more information please check the official website!

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S.

The stage play under Engeki Joshi Bu entitled

「Haruka Naru Toki Naka De 6 Gaiden~Tasogare No Kamen~」

Starring Tsubaki Factory 

has been decided
I'll write about it tomorrow。。。

That's all!Ono Mizuno ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443717813.html

Comments