Experiencing this challenge for the first time。


Ono Mizuho
March 02, 2019
Saturday
08:35pm




   
It's me Ono Mizuho
タラーあしあと

Thank you for you likes and comments!

The stage performance under Engeki Joshi Bu in which Tsubaki members will play lead roles entitled 

Haruka Naru Toki Naka De 6 GaidenTasogare No Kamen~」

has been decided

Have you already checked it…?

Since it's originally a video game and the game itself has a lot of fans

And because it has been performed on the stage previously in the past

To be honest I'm worried

But now that I'm decided to do it, I'm determined to give my best shot

That's why I hope you will come and watch me perform。 

I will play the role of Arima Ichi

His personality is the total opposite of mine

I'm still don't have much experience when it comes to stage performances and it's my first time to play a male role but、、、

I will word hard

Please support me




宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ


For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 
You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま


Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27th

Release events for "Sankaime No Deeto Shinwa/Fuwari Koi Dokei" have been decided
For more information please check the official website!

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing

 宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S.


We'll have a release event tomorrow

I can't wait to meet everyone

That's all!Ono Mizuno ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443944926.html?frm=theme

Comments

  1. Just some images related to the game:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=%E9%81%99%E3%81%8B%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8B%E6%99%82%E7%A9%BA%E3%81%AE%E4%B8%AD%E3%81%A76&rlz=1C1GGRV_enPH838PH838&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi81uy3_-TgAhUUTY8KHUMIC5UQ_AUIDigB&biw=1858&bih=1009

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment