I fought for fortune beans!


Ono Mizuho
February 02, 2019
Saturday
08:25pm





       
It's meOno Mizuhoタラーあしあと

Thank you for you likes and comments!


We had a mori takusan event today

We battled for lucky beans through rock–paper–scissors
I really had fun doing something different than usual〜!

We also had our first polariod event of the year

During the individual handshake event, I was able to talk to a lot of different people

We talked about about my upcoming "Sen Ya Ichi Ya" event, our single and other stuff

They said they loved me

The people who said that again during our handshake event were kindthat's what I thought

It made me happy🥰

I will work hard so that you'll support me more

Thank you to everyone who came today

Please come again🥺

Today was February 2ndTwin Tails Day

After the mori takusan event, everyone tried to make twin tails and take photosカメラ

During our handshake event, many people told me to upload a photo of me in twin tails〜!

It made me worried wondering what to do lol

Here you go!lol


Speaking of whichI cut my bangs
It was getting longer
But I don't have time to go to a beauty salon, so I cut it myself〜lol
MoreoverI feel fresh lol

It's embarrassing to go to a beauty salon笑い泣き


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice


It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ


For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 
You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま


Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27th

Release events for "Sankaime no deeto shinwa/Fuwari koi dokei" have been decided
For more information please check the official website!

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S. 

TomorrowHello Project concert will be held in Fukuoka

That's all!Ono Mizuno ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12437338624.html

Comments

  1. For reference, "Mori Aakusan Kai refers to an event that involves many activities with the fans/attendees.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment