My first visit to the cafe!Then、radio


Ogata Risa
March 04, 2019
Monday
06:17pm



 
Good evening

It's me、Ogata Risa(#^.^#)

Sorry for letting you know about this、now that it's overもやもや

Tsubaki Factory appeared in Me〜Tere「Dodesuka!」・Gifuchan「Station!桜

We talked about our 5th single, Tokai region, Gifu prefecture and other stuff

Yesterday、 we had our first ever event in Gifu prefectureハッ

So that we'll get many opportunities to go to Tokai region...I'll work hard!!!!!!

Among the performances included in our Tsubaki Factory Spring Tour 2019 Haru・Ranman starting March 10th、

the following will be held in Tokai regionピンクハート

April 28th (Sunday) Nagoya Bottom Line(Aichi prefecture)
April 29th (Monday・Holiday) Gifu club-G(Gifu prefecture)

I'm excited!It will begin next week流れ星

Tonight...I went to Tsubaki Factory Cafe「Kissa Camellialocated at Shinjuku AREA-Q ANNEXコーヒー

During those times when I was pondering about the menus、I had the drink I made many times but...

Today、I tried the drinks made by the other membersーージュース

Each drink reflects each member's personality、the drinks look and taste deliciousSo it made me want to go many times!lol

Then、I also ordered dessert

「Yoroshiku onegai itashimasuMeishi kawari no kuro goma parfait

Its design is inspired by the song 「Shuukatsu Sensation」 from our 2nd singleキラキラ

It was my first time eating something that looked like a business cardIt was deliciousー!lol

I want to go there againハート

Tomorrow、we'll have a live appearance as Hello Project・All stars in NHK Sougou「UtaCon」、which will start at 07:30pmキラキラ

Please、be sure not to miss it


Moreover、
Tonight at 9:00pm、Kishimoto Yumeno-chan and I will appear in FM Fuji. 「Getsuyou no yoru dakara・・

Please listen、okayーー流れ星

Well then

Ogata Risa

#As expected #My recommended drink is #Kissa Kameria ni kita hi wa nido kurai ajiwatte tanoshimitai



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12444393990.html

Comments