Haruka Naru Toki Naka De 6


Ogata Risa
March 01, 2019
Friday
08:25pm




   
Good evening

It's me、Ogata Risa

I have a happy news to everyoneハート

Tsubaki Factory、

It has been decided that Tsubaki Factory will be part of the stage play


under Engeki Joshi Bu with its 9 members playing lead roles for the first timeー!!

It will be held at Ikebukuro Sunshine Theatre(Tokyo)from June 6th (Thursday) to 16th (Monday)

In addition, it will also be held on June 22nd (Saturday) and 23th (Monday) in Osaka Hotel Mielparque(Osaka)

So to sum it up、it will be held at 2 venues

The casts are Tsubaki Factory、Ougi Kei-san、Shimizu Saki-san、Sudo Maasa-san and people from Ansanguru

I have watched the「Haruka Naru Toki Naka De 6」series many times

I am super happy because I love stage plays...

and because I have a dream to put a cool performance just like thisピンクハート

Butthe work itself、the original game and the stage plays are loved by many people 

That's why I really feel pressured that it's Tsubaki Factory's turn now

So as to be able to show the greatness of the work and the charm of Tsubaki Factory in that play、I want to work hard

I've been given a male role and I will appear as Dariusキラキラ


Nevertheless, I'm really happy

BecauseI've been wanting to do a stage play for ages

Surely、I will have tough times during rehearsals but I have a feeling that I can do it while having fun

Please let me talk about it in details next time

Though the play is still far、please be sure to make time for it、okay流れ星

I'll be waiting

You may access its exclusive site here

Moreoverthe ticket application has started todayキラキラ

For fan club pre-order application, click here

For GAMECITY, click here

Todaywe had a release event at LaQua for our 5th singleハート

I was worried about the weatherbut I am glad we were able to put a performance without any problems!!!

We've had many mini live performances but actuallytoday marks our last in Kantouハッ

Among the events

Our finale will be held at Gifu prefecture the day after tomorrow

This time each yearI am able to visit different places with everyone and I am glad that it has become an established activity

So this time as wellevery event was really fulfilling

Thank you so muchルンルン

...It's not over yet so I have to do this kind of talk again the day after tomorrow!!lol

Regarding the LaQua events, it had been decided that there would be 3 events there!So we were given a chance to perform there for 3 daysキラキラ

Seeing the amusement park that I love and everyone's smile

made me happy!!!

Thank you so muchピンクハート

The Gifu performance of Hello!Concerts will be held tomorrow

It will also be the last NEW AGE performance

It has been a while so...I'm really looking forward being able to enjoy those songs雷

I'll be waiting

Well then

Ogata risa



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443711827.html

Comments