Our 5th single's "Flying Get" day!


Ogata Risa
February 26, 2019
Tuesday
08:11pm





      
Good evening

It's me、Ogata Risa(o^^o)


We had a release event for our 5th single at Akishima Mori Town(Tokyo prefecture)流れ星


The last event he had there was on November 5th, 2017、my birthday


At that time、I was given a chance to make an 「Ogata Risa Produced Performance」 for the third part of the said event誕生日ケーキ


It feels nostalgic、one year hasn't passed since it happenedハッ


For me personally、it's a memorable place because such event was held there!


I was really happy being able to hold an event there for the 2nd time just like thisピンクハート


Thank you so much for coming in this cold weather!


Tomorrow、our 5th single「Sankaime no deeto shinwa / Fuwari、koidokei」 will be officially on saleキラキラ


We'll have a release event at NanbaOCAT(Osaka prefecture)!!


We also had an event at NanbaOCAT for our 1st album「first bloom」on the day it went officially on sale!


It will be our 2nd time holding an event there on a release date、so I'm happyルンルン


It's a weekday...but please be sure to come、okay!


You may purchase our 5th single as early as today so...


I was glad being able to directly hear the opinions of those people who already have our CD!


Furthermore, there are 2 commercials for our singleハート


「Sankaime no deeto shinwa」version、

「Fuwari、koidokei」version、

So when you see the commercial please let me knowーー桜


Alright、at midnight Radio NEO「HELLO! DRIVE!-HaroDora-」 will be on airカラオケ


Please don't miss itーーー!




With Yamagishi Riko!


Well then

Ogata Risa




source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443007322.html

Comments