Can I do it on the 4th dayー?lol


Ogata Risa
February 24, 2019
Sunday
07:02pm



   
Good evening

It's me, Ogata Risa(^ ^)


We had a release event at Tokyo Dome LaQua City for our 5th single!


〈LaQua Sanban Shoubu!Sono Ni〉

It was our 2nd time holding an event at LaQua for our current singleチョキ

Thank you for coming in this cold weather


There were a lot of people who chose to spend their precious Sunday with Tsubaki Factory...and that made me really happyハート


Well、it will be released this week!


Finally、on 27th (Wednesday)、our 5th single 「Sankaime No Deeto / Fuwari、Koidokei」 goes on saleパー


We have many upcoming events so please、be sure to come


〈LaQua Sanban Shoubu! Sono San〉


Our next LaQua Event will be held on March 1st (Friday)、it's a weekday but...I'll be waiting!


Then、later we'll have an Original Bonus Sign event at SHIBUYA TSUTAYA鉛筆


We've been divided into 2 groups...


I think the younger group consisting of 5 members are in the middle of the said event in this very moment!


We, the older group consisting of 4 members、will start at 9:00pm


So if you happen to be near the venue, please be sure to drop by okayーハート





Older girls group shot!

Ogara Risa、Tanimomoto Ami-chan、Niinuma Kisora-chan、Yamagishi Riko-chan

The other day、when I was eating ramen with Kishimoto Yumeno-chan...ラーメ


We exchanged bows that after February 22nd we would not eat any sweets


It was a challenge in which we would not eat something we always crave for within 1 week and、


I chose chocolates、

Kishimon chose snacks、

Though the challenge already started、as expected it was too much for me注意lol


Because yesterday we had a concert in Hokkaido!


I bought a lot of delicious chocolates as souvenir、 


so I had to eat them真顔


Besides、


There were still Valentine chocolates I had bought for myself、


so I had to eat them too笑い泣き


I hope Kishimon is not looking at my blog拍手


Sorry、Kishimon

But surely、Kishimon is eating too ハッlol

I felt like mentioning Country・Girls' 'It's okay to do that on the fourth day' rule


That's why it's okay to eat it today right!?←←


I will work hard tomorrow日本国旗


Finally、J League has started but the team I'm rooting for、Kashima Antlers lost in their first matchもやもや


They fought against a team who's strong at 2nd half...you know that right!?lol


I'll look forward to their games炎


This year, my goal is to watch many matches in stadiums


Of course, I want to watch international matches tooサッカー


Well then


Ogata Risa




source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12442515558.html

Comments

  1. For reference 〈LaQua Sanban Shoubu!Sono Ni〉 means something "LaQua 2-part event! Part 2"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment