February 22nd、our 2nd anniversary since debut


Ogata Risa
February 22, 2019
Friday
09:29pm





       
Good evening

It's me, Ogata Risa(^^)

Today, February 22ndwas the 2nd anniversary of Tsubaki Factory since major debutハート

In this very day

We had Tsubaki Factory Live Tour 2019 Haru・Ranman Major Debut 2nd Anniversary Special at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST
At the same, our spring tour has begun流れ星

At the special live performance, the number of people who came was greater than I had imagined...

I was able to spend time happily
Thank you so much

I wanted to made an eye contact
express my gratitude to each person

I wanted to keep on doing this forever

I smiled a lotand really had fun from start to finishキラキラ

I can't fully show how thankful I am
I love everyone so much that I can't express it well

I usually can write a blog update without breaking a sweatbut today it's not quite intact(lol)

Only for today please forgive me
I guess I'll wrap it up before it gets out of hand

I love everyoneit's fun to sing and danceI can't help but to feel that way
I wanted to tell that much today

I was really happy

Tsubaki Factory Live Tour 2019 Haru・Ranman will start on March 10th (Monday)
Please support this as well

On Tsubaki Factory's 3rd year, I wish for your great continued support


Well then

Ogata Risa



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12442095700.html

Comments