Please visit the cafe


Ogata Risa
February 20, 2019
Wednesday
07:49pm





   
Good evening


It's me, Ogata Risa(^-^)v


I've been really looking forward for this day to comeハート

I made a visit to Tsubaki Factory「Kissa Camellia」which will be officially open staring February 22ndコーヒー

Right now
I feelI can say "Welcome, please come in"

The cafe is completely filled with things related to Tsubaki!!!!!!

I personality saw, touched and checked the goods that could only be bought at the cafe

Once again, I had a drink

I enjoyed Kissa Camellia in advance by doing that

The things being displayed there are full of our signatures and graffiti鉛筆

Wowー!I really had fun

I feel I want to call everyone asapルンルン

It is located in Harakuju AREA-Q ANNEX (Tokyo prefecture) and will be open everyday until March 31st

Please visit it many times when you're free

Moreover, we will occasionally post news about it on Kissa Camellia official twitter account 

( @cafe_camellia )

Everyone, please use hashtag #喫茶カメリア (#kissakameria) and be updatedハート


I tried to take a photoinside the cafe with this cafe original mugコーヒー

If you try to look at it intently...the background may or may not be visible

Please check it with your own eyes to clearly see itニヤニヤ

Tomorrow we will have a 5th Single Release Event at Kawasaki Club Citta(Kanagawa prefecture)流れ星

It will be our last performance in our 2nd year since our major debut

I hope...I can show all that I've got so far!!!!!!

I will be waitingキラキラ

Kashima Antlers won in ACL playoffs
They can participate in ACL this year tooサッカー

And of course, be the over all champion
They will win the championship in FIFA Club World Cup in this very year炎

Well then

Ogata Risa



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12441591918.html

Comments