Did you make a wish!?


Ogata Risa
February 03, 2019
Sunday
07:36pm





     
Good evening

It's Ogata Risa(^o^)

Today we had a Hello Project concert in Fukuoka prefecture〜

It had been 2 weeks since the last Hello Project concert so it felt fresh when entering the stageハッ

It made me happy to clearly hear everyone's voiceピンクハート

Furthermore, the OG guests for today...were Michishige Sayumi-san and Tanaka Reina-sanラブラブブルーハーツ
From the 6th generation of Morning Musumeピンクハートブルーハート

Seeing the two of them perform Ookii Hitomi
and "One・Two・Three" with active members made me really excited

Though there are steps on the stage where we can always sit and watch other members' performances

I could only watch the two of them from that side of the stage滝汗


I really couldn't take my eyes off themーーキラキラ
I was really happy

I still have many things to improvebut somedayI want to experience being flooded with cheers as intense as that the moment music starts!I'll word hardルンルン

Today was Setsubunwe had a performance!lol

Yesterday、we had a mori takusan event for the said occasion so I've been enjoying Setsubun since then節分


Yesterday, during the event there was a rock–paper–scissors segment

Those who won against us were given fortune bean cookiesクッキーのプレゼント

Actually, we were also given those so we ate it silently(lol)

Soybean becomes delicious when you eat it once in a whileright


It was gone in no timeーーハッ

AhI forgot to sow beans


I prioritized eating over bean scatteringニヒヒ

We also had ehoumakiーー

We ate as silently as we could!lol

The direction for this year is east north east

I had fun as we messed with each other saying things like "You've just said something Stop talking!"拍手


Tomorrow, we'll have our 5th single release event at Ario Kawaguchi (Saitama prefecture)流れ星
It will be our first time to hold an event in a shopping mall雷

I will work hard with all my heart so please be sure to comeokay



Yamagishi Riko-chan, Niinuma Kisora-chan, Ogata Risa


Well then

Ogata Risa




source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12437570088.html

Comments

  1. For reference, "Mori Aakusan Kai refers to an event that involves many activities with the fans/attendees.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment