3rd Anniversary


Funaki Musubi
March 09, 2019
Saturday
08:51pm





     
As I look back at the blog update I made on 2018 March 9th,  I wrote

I want to do YanaFuna event again
There is a song I want the two of us to sing together
This time, I don't want it to be postponed due to mumps

I was able to do the 3 things I wished for that I couldn't believe it

Especially the 3rd one😭lol

Also, it's because of the many people who supported me that I safely reached our 3rd anniversary

Thank you very much!!!

I as silently think about think it, different girls with different ages and hometowns but with the same dream, gather to same place by chance
And by chance alone, great people chose us

That's what Yanamin also said
I wonder when she said it🤔

Or, is it really like what people say, that YanaFuna met each other by fate!?lol





source: https://ameblo.jp/countrygirls/entry-12445580693.html?frm=theme

Comments