I fell downーlol


Akiyama Mao
March 20, 2019
Wednesday
04:00pm



 
Good eーーvening everyone
It's meーーーAkiyama Mao😚

I fell real hard today😂
Ahーーit was embarrassing😂
I fell down with my arms and legs spread out!lol
YeahーーI'll take care


I had a date with Niinuma Kisora❤︎

This morningwe decided to to hangout🙋‍♀️
It's always gets decided all of a sudden!!

We watched「Doraemon: Chronicles of Nobita's Moon Exploration」!!!

I've wanted to watch a Doraemon movie

It was cute and funny so it made me excited

It had been a long time since I watched an anime movie❤︎


We also ate strawberries

It came with 4 piecesーーー🍓🍓🍓🍓
Perfectーー!!!

As expected strawberries are nice😚


At firstI asked her if I could write about this on my blog while making a funny face and Kiso-chan gave me her go signal in no time
She's the bestグラサン

The answer to yesterday's quiz is 
①Anime(^^)

I haven't watch anime at all recently〜!!
I have watch them😚

Well thenbye bye照れ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12448337464.html

Comments