I want clothes、、❤︎


Akiyama Mao
March 09, 2019
Saturday
08:30pm




     
Good evening everyone
It's me, Akiyama Mao😚★

The yakiniku bento was delicious〜😉 (it came out of the blue while writing lol)

As expected of meatーーーー

Samgyeopsal was so delicious that I ate it all ahaha🙋‍♀️

Ah, did you see Tsubaki's Instagram post??🤭




I took a lot of photos of the two of us together。❤︎

Today、we had an individual event!

Thank you to everyone who came🙇‍♀️

I have a feeling there were a lot of people who came for the first time😚

Was it 3 or 4 people in a row? Who said 「It's my first time to come here」♡

I'm happy〜

I had fun talking to everyone about the tomorrow's tour, cafe, new single, clothes, the senpai that I love and other stuff。♡

Thank you so much🙇‍♀️照れ

Starting tomorrow、、、our live house tour will beginほっこり



It will be held in Onoda Saorin's hometown!

(I love the side view of Saorin's face😂lol)

Saorin can't really wait for tomorrow😚it's cute

Of course!I'm looking forward to it too🙋‍♀️

I really look forward to the live performance, which I love to do!

Let's enjoy it together〜🤭★



My latest favorite pants👖❤︎

☝︎Actually, it's purple😚😚



Bye bye〜❤︎



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12445575450.html

Comments