Maーーーーo here!


Akiyama Mao
March 07, 2019
Thursday
08:30pm




    
Good evening everyone!!
It's me, Akiyama Mao😚😚


Akiyamafeels sleepy、、、😂



Off shot

I want to try different kinds of hair styles🤔

I hope I can do a variety of styles for our tours as well。。❤︎

My hair is long so I can apply different styles to it

I have to work hard to be good at doing a lot of self hair styles

Lately, I've been using the hair style I wore for our single so it makes me want to try other styles😉

I enjoy my hairlol



Todaywe had a rehearsal for our tour!!

I look forward to house live performances。❤︎

I'm excited😚

This time, we have a lot of performances so please come see Tsubaki a lot🤭

I've been working hard for our rehearsals〜!!

Please look forward to it🙋‍♀️😂

AhーーーIt's gonna be fun🤔


Well thenbye bye!!!!



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12445118696.html

Comments