Hyokkoripin


Akiyama Mao
March 04, 2019
Monday
04:00pm




     
Good evening everyoーーne
it's meーーー、Akiyama Mao

Reading your comments makes me smile🙋‍♀️

It's raining today

I hope it will stop soonーーー🤔


YeーーーsHyokkorihan😂

Everyone
Have you already checked Tsubaki's official book???(^^)

I will share off shots from time to time so please look forward to it。。❤︎

I checked it out on its release day on February 22nd😚

You'll get to see different facial expressions of the members!!!

I really hope you'll get a copy!!


Everyone in Tsubaki loves strawberry。❤︎

The other day、my grandma gave me it to me and I ate it with everyone照れ

When I saw the inner part of the strawberry I put condensed milk in it、、

So far、I think I have only eaten strawberries that way once or twice
I'm one if those who prefer it without condensed milk

I've noticed something🙋‍♀️
If you put milk, it becomes sweet and delicious!!!lol

I like it as it is butI was able to notice that it's yummy even when with condensed milk😂(too late)lol

Challenges are important


I feel at ease on leader's lap😚

I want to watch a movie with Riko🙋‍♀️
I want to eat popcorn🍿

Sorry for the short update🙇‍♀️
Thank you for reading

Bye bye照れ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12444366466.html

Comments