I gave her a big hug☺︎


Akiyama Mao
March 03, 2019
Sunday
09:15pm






     
Good evening everyone😚


It's me Akiyama Mao


I had fun😯

I have an announcement for everyone、、、

On March 4th, Monday, we might appear in Me~Tere Dodesuka!」 around 07:00am???♡

The program's time slot is 06:00am~08:00am

And on the same day 06:15pm~06:53pm, Tsubaki Factory will appear in Gifuchan「Station!」!!

We talked a lot so please look forward to March 4thπŸ™‡‍♀️



I love Nanami-chan

We are contemporaries since our trainee days😚

Today was her last Hello Project concert

When I was looking at the spot on the stage where she was singing and dancing, I criedπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

It's painful but I will keep on supporting you

I hope I can take a photo with her again❤︎



Ami😯

Today was the last day of Hello Project concerts

It felt like a blink of an eye

I say that each timeπŸ™‹‍♀️lol

I'm a person who loves Hello Project concertsπŸ˜‚

I was really looking forward to it every week

Were you looking forward to it too

I was able to watch other groups' performances closely

I also danced, sang and talked with them、、、❤︎

I was secretly looking forward to be able to talk with other membersπŸ™‹‍♀️

It is also fun to watch live performances

It makes me think "I'll also work hard" every timeπŸ’ͺ

I learn from watching their performancesπŸ€”

The winter Hello Project concerts have ended、、 but I was able to make many fun memories

I wonder if spring will come soon???πŸ€”πŸ˜‚


Kiki-chan is at the back, she's cute❤︎

Ah, I want to buy clothesπŸ€”

Spring is just around the corner, right、、

I guess I'll change clothes for spring or take my coat off

You can't still take your coat off??lol


Well then, bye bye!!!!!



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12444185681.html?frm=theme

Comments