Gifu-chan〜


Akiyama Mao
March 02, 2019
Saturday
09:00pm





    
Good evening everyoーーーーne
It's meAkiyama Mao😚

I feel sleepy😂

Ahthe answer to yesterday's question is ice cream!!!

It's just right to have an ice after dancingウインク


I was with、、、
Uemura Akari-san for a long time today too❤︎❤︎

There's a lot of places I want go with her so it felt like our conversation would neーーーーver end😂

I had fun😚

It makes me happy to think that I'll be able to meet everyone in Hello Project tomorrow too!!!
Buttomorrow also means the end of Hello Project concerts😭

Huh, it's too fastーーーー

It felt like a moment to me、、、I'm sad!!

I'll give my best so that I won't regret anything💪


And then、Nomura Minami-san was absent today😭😭

Sasaki Rikako-sanNormura Minami-san and I have been given a chance to sing Romance no tochuufor NEW AGE performances

I love them both♡♡(I love them!!)lol

That's whyI was happy when it was decided照れ

I remember I've been enjoying it since rehearsals

I'll write about the shuffle unit again、、🙄

Sasaki-sanNomura-san
Thank you so much

Can I say it again??lol

I love Sasaki-san and Nomura-san😂

I'll work on my singing and dancing more and more🤔💪

Hurrayー、I'll do it


A photo of me in pajamas
It is included among the goods you may get through gashapon🤔

Please try😚

I really had fun today❤︎
But I was nervous about many things😂😂

We'll still have things to do so I'll sleep early!!!
Good niーーーght😪 



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443948843.html

Comments