My blonde version


Akiyama Mao
March 01, 2019
Friday
09:00pm




    
Good evening everyoーーーne!!
It's me Akiyama Mao😚♡

I'm getting sleepy😂


Kiki-chan looks like a baby, she's cute、、😉
(this is our secret〜🤫)

Today、we had an event at LaQua〜

To everyone who came、thank you so much🙇‍♀️

It's getting warm lately、、

When I went outside、I was happy wondering if spring was about to come、、😚

I sang Shunrenka which was a perfect match for this day!

It had been a long time since I sang it during a release event〜

Singing Shunrenka made me remember how fun spring is and how excited I am for that season to come♡

There's only 1 left for our release events and mini live performances which will be held in Gifu prefecture!!so I want to enjoy it🤔★

I have an announcement to everyone😚😚

Tsubaki Factory、、、、

under Engeki Joshi Bu

will be starring in a stage play entitled

「Haruka Naru Toki Naka De 6 Gaiden~Tasogare No Kamen~」

which is based on the popular game『Haruka Naru Toki Naka De 6』!!

It will be my first stage play ever、、、、

I'm nervous but really excited😚

I hope a lot of people will come to watch me!

In addition、I've been assigned for a male role!!!!!!

I was really surprised when I heard it but I will give my best for me to be able to show my cool side、even just a little🤭★

AhーーーーI'm nervous!!

At any rate、I'm happy being able to tell everyone about the stage play😊


Yamagishi Riko appears again😂😂

☝︎Her face gets funnier and funnier、isn't she cute

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Time for a quiz!!!

What is that I am about to eat now at home?
❶Ice cream

❷Onabe

❸Sweets

Please try to guess it!

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー


Riko was playing behind me、、♡

Ah、finally、、we'll have a Hello Concert tomorrow!!!!

I've been looking forward to itーーーーーーー😚

We'll be doing the NEW AGE version for the first time in a while★

To everyone in Gifu prefecture、please wait for me(^^)

Well then、bye bye照れ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443713705.html

Comments