My blonde version


Akiyama Mao
March 01, 2019
Friday
09:00pm




    
Good evening everyoーーーne!!
It's me Akiyama Mao😚

I'm getting sleepy😂


Kiki-chan looks like a baby, she's cute、、😉
this is our secret🤫

Todaywe had an event at LaQua

To everyone who camethank you so much🙇‍♀️

It's getting warm lately、、

When I went outsideI was happy wondering if spring was about to come、、😚

I sang Shunrenka which was a perfect match for this day

It had been a long time since I sang it during a release event

Singing Shunrenka made me remember how fun spring is and how excited I am for that season to come

There's only 1 left for our release events and mini live performances which will be held in Gifu prefecture!!so I want to enjoy it🤔

I have an announcement to everyone😚😚

Tsubaki Factory、、、、

under Engeki Joshi Bu

will be starring in a stage play entitled

「Haruka Naru Toki Naka De 6 Gaiden~Tasogare No Kamen~」

which is based on the popular gameHaruka Naru Toki Naka De 6!!

It will be my first stage play ever、、、、

I'm nervous but really excited😚

I hope a lot of people will come to watch me

In additionI've been assigned for a male role!!!!!!

I was really surprised when I heard it but I will give my best for me to be able to show my cool sideeven just a little🤭

AhーーーーI'm nervous!!

At any rateI'm happy being able to tell everyone about the stage play😊


Yamagishi Riko appears again😂😂

☝︎Her face gets funnier and funnierisn't she cute

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Time for a quiz!!!

What is that I am about to eat now at home
❶Ice cream

❷Onabe

❸Sweets

Please try to guess it

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー


Riko was playing behind me、、♡

Ahfinally、、we'll have a Hello Concert tomorrow!!!!

I've been looking forward to itーーーーーーー😚

We'll be doing the NEW AGE version for the first time in a while

To everyone in Gifu prefectureplease wait for me(^^)

Well thenbye bye照れ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443713705.html

Comments