Mao!


Akiyama Mao
February 27, 2019
Wednesday
09:00pm








   
Good eーーーvening everyone
It's meAkiyama Mao😚

I've been beside this girl many times while travelling照れ


The release event in Osaka has finished

Then、、our 5th single goes officially goes on sale today!!!!!!

I'm really happy being able to celebrate with everyone in Osaka today、、❤︎

Thank you to everyone who came🙇‍♀️

Lately, we have had many release events scheduled so I'm able to talk to a lot of people🤔

I'm happyReally happy!!

Different people come each time so it feels fresh、、、😚


I saw a yellow bullet train!!!!!!!

It's been a while since I saw Doctor Yellow😳

It happened during daytime、and I kinda felt something good was about to happen、、♡

Alrighttoday I gave something to everyone
What could it be

❶Handmade〇〇

❷Juice

❸Karaage

I've written about that in my blog recently so you probably know the answer!!!


Also, I have a happy announcement、、

About the daily chart、、Tsubaki Factory 

Ranked 2nd place!!!!

I really happy、、♡

I'm full of gratitude to everyone🙇‍♀️

It makes me happy thinking that a lot of people listen to our 5th single

Please keep on to cheering us!!!

Thank you for your continued support
Akiyama Mao😂😉



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443240433.html

Comments