It's blurred lol


Akiyama Mao
February 24, 2019
Sunday
8:30pm





   
Good evening everyone


It's me Akiyama Mao๐Ÿ˜š



Musubi-chan(Funaki Musubi)

Her name is cute、、็…งใ‚Œ (it came out of the blue while writing lol)

I have a place I want to go with her

I hope we can go there as soon as possible๐Ÿค”


It's blurred๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not good at taking photos๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️lol

Every time I press the button, the screen shakes as well so the picture always become blurred

I'm sorry๐Ÿ™‡‍♀️๐Ÿ™please forgive me

The staff had bought us coffees from Star Bucks、、、

Ah, I'm happy。。。

I always choose the same flavor so I was really happy being able to drink a new flavor๐Ÿ˜ญ

Everyone got excited the moment the staff gave us those!!!lol

Thank you very much๐Ÿ™‡‍♀️



Sorry lol, it's blurred again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I had no time so when I suddenly took a photo it was blurred again lol

We had a release event today。。。★

Thank you for spending your precious Sunday coming here to see us!!

A lot of people came and that made happy、、♡

We had 3 events but didn't you feel the cold??

Please keep yourself warm as you go to sleep๐Ÿคญ

Well then, until tomorrow、、★



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12442539374.html?frm=theme

Comments