I'm nervous、、


Akiyama Mao
February 21, 2019
Thursday
08:30pm





   
Good evening everyone!!

It's me, Akiyama Mao😚

Finally, tomorrow will be February 22nd、、
AhーーーI'm nervous
Everyone, please look forward to it




TodayI used Yume-chan's lipstick💄

It has a cute color so I love it、、

The one that I use now is my favorite but only a little of it is remaining so I want a new one😉

I love lipsticks🙋‍♀️
Everyday I think about wanting to buy different colorsニヤニヤ

I wonder what kind of lipstick should I buy😚



The cafe will be open starting tomorrow!!!!

Are going to be there???
(ho ho)

Please tell me your impressions again😳
I want to go too
I want to eat spaghetti Neapolitan

And then、、

Today we had a release event at Club Citta
Thank you so much to everyone who came🙇‍♀️

Live performances are fun
It makes me happy thinking we'll have another live performance tomorrow

But I also feel uneasy at the same time☹️

So as to have a performance that won't me make feel worried, I will work hard🙋‍♀️
Everyone, please watch it



It rained for the first time in a while、、

I haven't used an umbrella for a long time so for some reason, it was fun😂😂

But I love the clear whether more
I wonder if it will be a fine weather tomorrowーー??

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

The answer to yesterday's quiz is、、

❷Earrings!!

The number of people who got the correct answer was pretty high😚
Thank you for your many comments🙋‍♀️

Well then, time for today's quiz!!!

I ate sushi today😚
How many salmon sushi I ate??

Please try to guess it😳I wonder if you'll get the right answerー??lol


ーーーーーーーーーーーーー


Well then, lets meet again tomorrow照れ
Bye byeーーー!!!!!!



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12441832775.html

Comments