I went to the cafe、、


Akiyama Mao
February 20, 2019
Wednesday
07:30pm





      
Good evening everyone!!
It's me, Akiyama MaoπŸ˜‰

I'm really full nowπŸ˜‚




Today
I went to Tsubaki Factory Cafe 「Kissa Camellia!!!!!!
which will be officially open starting February 22nd

When I tried the gashapon vending machinethe one that had my photo came out!!!

I didn't expect that to happen so I was surprisedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Gashapon is ¥300
Everyone, please try that when you drop by at the cafe!!
It's fun😚



Also, a lot of photos can be boughtπŸ™‹‍♀️

I also took a photo of me being cheekyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Furthermore, Tsubaki Factory official books can also be found there so I hope everyone will get a copy

Ahhーーーー
I can't help but to feel excited for the opening day


If it's alright with you, please drink the juice I madeπŸ˜‰
I drunk it today tooπŸ™‹‍♀️




Sorry, lol
My face looks a little weird so I will hide it

I was with the members in an elevatorη…§γ‚Œ

I feel good when I meet everyoneπŸ˜†



Wellーーthen

It's time for a quiz!!!!

Today I wore something new
What was it??

❶ Top

❷ Earrings

❸ Outer garment

Haiーtry to guess it

Well then!!!bye byeη…§γ‚Œ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12441588905.html

Comments