It's fun


Akiyama Mao
February 18, 2019
Monday
08:30pm





   
Good evening everyone!!!
It's me, Akiyama Mao๐Ÿ˜š

Are you watching, Kiki-chan???

Today, due to bad health condition Asakura Kiki-chan was absent during the 2nd performance、、、

Get well soon

I'll be waiting!!!!!!I love you


Today, we had a release event in Kyoto

It's my first to go to Kyoto for a release event!!!

I cannot always go to Kyoto๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sorry for making you wait๐Ÿ™‡‍♀️

Today I had an impression that there were many girls

I was also happy that there were people who came after their work wearing their suits〜 That's what I honestly felt็…งใ‚Œ

I also enjoyed the 2nd performance and thought to myself that release events were the bests๐Ÿ˜‚

It's fun to sing and dance๐Ÿคญ

The next release event will be on the 21st, Thursday at Club Citta!!!!

So as to be able to show a cool performance by the 9 of us, I will work hard๐Ÿ’ช



Before the release eventwe explored Kyoto 。。。❤︎

Yamagishi Riko, Tanimoto Ami, Onoda Saori and me, the 4 of us we together were sightseeing!!!!

☝︎Saorin was asleep๐Ÿ˜‚

We went to Kiyomizudera๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️

Seeing nature made me feel good

I was happy seeing the forest and stuff

I want to go again๐Ÿ˜š

Also, we tried the foods at different restaurants๐Ÿคญ

I ate a variety of foods

My stomach's saying that it's happy๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️❤︎๐Ÿ˜‚

I really had fun、、

It was a fulfilling day!!




The bento was super delicious too๐Ÿ˜š


My favorite seafood

Ahh, I love it

I ate as I stick my tongue out๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey Ogata Risadon't show yourself๐Ÿ˜‚

Her comical side is funny too็ฌ‘ใ„ๆณฃใ



I、、was able to say "Take a picture"、、❤︎

How was that๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️

I will work hard on my English๐Ÿ˜‚

Well then, bye bye



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12441134246.html

Comments