It's Valentine's day!!


Yajima Maimi
February 14, 2019
Thursday
09:46pm




                
Good evening♡

Today was Valentine's day‼︎

To those who are in love, were you able to express your feelings to your loved ones??

The town was filled with sweet stuff so for some reason, I felt attracted to it(*´ω`*)

Today I had a photo shoot for "steady" and a recording for FM PORT「Yajima Maimi no I My Me♡Maimi〜」(#^.^#)

I also received a letter from a Yajiman overseas and the letter that had been written in Japanese with utmost effort really made me happy✨

This time, we also received a variety of letters(*゚∀゚*)

As always thank you for the exciting stories and fun moments♡

It felt like the first half of February has gone in a blink of an eye!

Let's have another wonderful day tomorrow♡

Good night(^^)




Comments

  1. For reference, "Yajimans" is the term Yajima Maimi use when referring to her fans. It started few months after the disbandment of C-ute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment