I'm happy♡


Yajima Maimi
February 01, 2019
Friday
05:24am




               
Good morning

Yesterday, we had a rehearsal for my upcoming birthday event on 2/7!!

I'll be able to meet everyone within a week ♪(*´꒳`*)
I wonder how's everyone doing? ✨I'm excited


Then,
We had a recording for TBS "Furusato No Yume"✨(^^)
It will reach its 100th episode!!

It's been 2 years since the it started.
Though I no longer feel nervous unlike the first time we did the recording, it is thanks to the kind staff, Mr Hiroki Ando, who encourages us, Nakajima Saki-Chan, to whom I can rely on & to everyone who watches the show that it will reach its 100th episode♡

So as to return the favor to everyone, I want to keep on giving my best everyday ( ^ω^ )
Please continue to support the program♡

After the recording, the lights suddenly went out & I was like "what's happening!!"
They had prepared a surprise celebration for me & nakki who were born in February(T ^ T)
I was extremely happy💦It was an unexpected event so I was shocked(T ^ T)♡ I was really happy ♡

I was deeply moved by everyone's warm gaze  …(T ^ T)
I'm really happy to work with this team♡( ;  ; )




I went home filled with love ♡(*´꒳`*)

Alright, we've entered February
I hope I can continue to spend each day of this month filled with happiness (*^^*)

Let's have a wonderful day today ✨

The cake was a double cheesecake from Naganohara town, Gunma prefecture♡

The sweaters were from "Wada Meriyasu" factory in Wakayama city, Wakayama prefecture

My heart is filled with so much happiness(T ^ T)




Comments