I need a teru teru bōzu!


Ono Mizuho
February 28, 2019
Thursday
01:27pm




    
It's meOno Mizuhoタラーあしあと

Thank you for you likes and comments!


Our 5th single Sankaime no deeto shinwa / Fuwari、koidokei which started to be officially on sale yesterday got 2nd place in Oricon daily ranking on February 26th〜!


Of course, ranking isn't everything but it is thanks to everyone's support that we were able to achieve this 

I'm super happy
Thank you so much〜!!

So that we'll also get a good result in weekly rankingI'll do my best with the same level of energy


A story about the release day〜!


Yesterdaywe had a release commemoration event at NanbaOCAT〜!

It seems that a group from Hello!Project having a mini live event on a release date in Osaka is a very rare occasion

So with that in mindI went all out for our mini live event

It was the last mini live performance in Kansai for our 5th single

I was fired up〜!

It was fun

To everyone who camedid you enjoy it as well??


We'll have a handshake event in Kansai

I can't wait to be able to meet everyone ピンクハート


It was similar to Naniwa's mix juice

I kinda forgot the name lol

Was that a way of our manager to motivate us!?

It was delicious☺︎
It pierced through my tired body lol

Then todaywe have a release commemoration event in DiverCity

We are supposed to have 2 performances but、、、the 1st one is now cancelled due to bad weather

My heart is crying傘


But

I'll combine the power of 2 performances in one。lol

So please come see me


It's raining and cold outside so be careful not to catch a cold


I'll tanoshimizuho☺︎


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ

For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 
You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27

Release events forSankaime no deto shinwa / Fuwarikoidokeihave been decided
For more information please check the official website!

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S.


With Akiyama Mao-chan〜!

That's all!Ono Mizuno ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443385430.html

Comments