Opening〜


Ono Mizuho
February 26, 2019
Tuesday
08:30pm




    
It's me Ono Mizuhoタラーあしあと

Thank you for you likes and comments!

It's February 26th today

You may now purchase our singles "Sankai me no deeto shinwa / Fuwari, Koidokei" as early as today〜!!

Our CD's are now lined up in the stores, right😊

I wonder if everyone will also have a copy

Today we had a release commemoration event at Akishima〜!

Thank you for spending your time coming here to see us despite having a job or a class today!!

It was the final event in Kanto region, a day before our single goes officially on sale

I was really happy being able to meet a lot of people〜!

But then, I had a problem

It's pollen

I had a tough day today dealing with it

My throat and eyes were itchy

I felt the strength of pollen for the first time this year

The other members also said the same thing lol

They said it was terrible

Amongst the people who came, there must be some who had hay fever

I wonder if they were alright 〜lol

Be careful not to rub your eyes too much!lol



Group shot

Tomorrow, we will have a release commemoration event at Osaka

The release date of our single is approaching〜!!!

I hope a lot of people will come to see us

I'll be waiting〜!!!


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ


For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 
You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま


Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27

Release events for "Sankaime No Deeto Shinwa/Fuwari Koi Dokei" have been decided
For more information please check the official website!

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing

 宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S.

Have you already seen our official photo book〜?

I'm waiting for your insights

That's all!Ono Mizuno ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443010410.html?frm=theme

Comments