2nd LaQua


Ono Mizuho
February 24, 2019
Sunday
07:51pm





     
It's meOno Mizuhoタラーあしあと

Thank you for you likes and comments!

Today we had a release commemoration event at Tokyo Dome City LaQua〜!!!

It was decided that there would be 3 release events that would be held in LaQua and today was the 2nd〜!

It's been exactly one month after the first release event at LaQua

In my opinion, it was really cold during the previous release event at LaQua but today was warm so I felt like spring had payed us a visit lol

Isn't it Sunday today

A lot of people came and it made me super happy!!

After the event in LaQua, we had a signing event at SHIBUYA TSUTAYA

I'm really sorry I was gone in the middle of the event😢

Our single will be released this week!So I will do my best to stay healthy as I wait for the release date


An off shot from our official photobook

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ


For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 
You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま


Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27

Release events for "Sankaime No Deeto Shinwa/Fuwari Koi Dokei" have been decided


For more information please check the official website!

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S.

I wasn't able to meet everyone today so I hope you'll come to see me again、、、。

I'll be waiting!!

That's allOno Mizuno ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Comments