Please watch the bonus video!


Ono Mizuho
February 19, 2019
Tuesday
02:50pm



      
It's meOno Mizuhoタラーあしあと

Thank you for you likes and comments!

Today I had a voice training!
My teacher taught me not only about songs, but also about colds, body, feelings, and other stuff!

She's the aunt of Tsubaki, who wraps us with kindness!!☺︎
A year hasn't passed yet since I met her but I feel at ease every time I see her!

I earnestly want to practice what I learned from my wonderful teacher and I want to work hard to be better at singing☺︎

Mt teacher taught me that toe socks and stocks band would help me increase my tolerance against cold so I bought those at a supermarket  before I went home〜lol

I feel like I went to a supermarket for the first time in a while !
For some reason, it felt fun so I stayed there for more than 30 minutes!

I felt the urge to buy a variety of things but I didn't give in to the temptation
I did my best not to buy the things I don't need!
It was fun!


A photo taken in Kyoto
I want to explore Kyoto for 2 days!
That's what I thought yesterday



宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ


For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 

You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま


Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27

Release events for "Sankaime No Deeto Shinwa/Fuwari Koi Dokei" have been decided


For more information please check the official website!


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま



The music videos are now available for viewing


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま


P.S.

Please watch this too!


That's all! 

Ono Mizuho( ´ ▽ ` )ノ 



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12441297958.html?frm=theme

Comments