Ehoumaki 2019!


Ono Mizuho
February 03, 2019
Sunday
07:27pm




    
Ono Mizuho hereタラーあしあと

Thank you for many likes & comments!

Today we had a Hello Project concert in Fukuoka prefecture!

Fukuoka is extremely warm so I thought I wanted to stay there forever LOL

Thank you to those who cameピンクハート

Today, February 3, is setsubun (the last day of winder)〜。

Speaking of setsubun,
Did you throw beans & decorate your place with hiiragi iwashi?
We must not forget is ehoumaki!

I ate ehoumaki with everyone in Tsubaki Factory last year & the year before!
And silently ate it this year!



Yey!
It feels like something is weird with my pinky
Though I unconsciously do it


I ate while making a wish.
Hope it will come true.

宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだAnnoucement宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

 Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club

ふんわり風船星Radio Nippon
Every Saturday 1:00am
With Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice

It's a program where I work as a navigator乙女のトキメキ


For impressions, messages & your personal experience with SATOYAMA&SATOUMI 

You may send it to 


I will be waitingふんわり風船ハート


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま


Tsubaki Factory's 5th single goes on sale on February 27

Release events for "Sankaime No Deeto Shinwa/Fuwari Koi Dokei" have been decided


For more information please check the official website!


宇宙人しっぽ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人からだ宇宙人あたま

P.S.

Tomorrow we will be having our release commemoration event at Ario Kawaguchi!

Comments