I found something perfect for Instagram!


Ogata Risa
February 28, 2019
Thursday
08:29pm



   
Good evening

It's me、Ogata Risa(^o^)

We had a release event at DiverCity for our 5th single which started to be officially on sale yesterdayハート

We were supposed to hold a 2-part event today、but due to bad weather...

Only the one that started in evening was heldハッ

To those to waited in the venue
I sincerely apologize...

Though it is expected that Tsubaki has many sunny girlsit's the weather we're talking about so it can't be help

In the past、we held an event there on the release date of our 3rd single

This time, it made me super happy being able to hold an event for our 5th single in it's release week桜

So for us to have another event thereキラキラ
I will work hard!!!!!!

Before the event startedI dropped by to some store by chance and found something that really looked delicious流れ星

There were big meringues
They were colorful and had cute toppings?on them so I felt they would be perfect for Instagramカメラ

There were also people there taking selfies with one hand as they eat meringuesー!lol

I think I'll just take my time eating it at homeナイフとフォーク

...I am not allowed to eat chocolateso it makes me feel happy than ever being able to it meringues!!lol

Tomorrow、we'll have an event at Tokyo Dome City LaQuaピンクハート
〈LaQua Sanban Shoubu!Sono San〉

It will be the last LaQua event for our current single

It will be our last mini live performance in Kantou region as well、so please be sure to come流れ星

Then、tomorrow at 09:40pm Tokai RadioTsubaki Factory no Camellia Nightwill be on air

It will be hosted by Asakura Kiki-cha and me、so please be sure to listenokayーーラブラブ


Tanimo Ami-chan


Well then

Ogata Risa



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443471098.html

Comments

  1. For reference 〈LaQua Sanban Shoubu!Sono San〉 means something "LaQua 3-part event! Part 3"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment