"Full Spring" feeling!


Ogata Risa
February 12, 2019
Tuesday
08:27pm



    
Good evening

It's me Ogata Risa(^.^)


At midnight, Radio NEO「HELLO! DRIVE! -Haro Doraa」will be on airピンクハート


Please don't miss it!


The rehearsals for "Tsubaki Factory Live Tour 2019 Haru・Ranman which will begin on February 22nd (Friday) has started桜


This time, we'll have a special live event on February 22nd, the same date we debuted


The contents of the said live event will be a little differentハッfrom the ones of the latter live events that will start on March 10, where we will visit different places around the country


Special live event only happens once so I want to make it perfect


The contents of our live tours will be the same but I hope will you'll notice my facial expressions


I want to work hard as we set our individula goals炎


After seeing the contents of our special live event, it made me think "it really is special" (Lol) Please look forward to itハート


The Tsubaki Factory Cafe "Kissa Kameria"コーヒーwhich will be open for a limited time only will also start on February 22nd (Friday)


I really want to go too! Lol


Not just once, but please visit it 2 or 3 times~


Speaking of "3rd time"~


I tried to think of something cool that I can connect to our new song "Sankaime no deeto shinwa", but I failed to do so真顔


If you could think of something, please tell me注意




I haven't taken many selfies lately so here's one for youカメラ

Well then


Ogata Risa





source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12439696899.html?frm=theme

Comments

Post a Comment