LaQua 2


Asakura Kiki
February 24, 2019
Sunday
08:26pm





   
Today we had a release event in Tokyo Dome City LaQua!


This was our second time in LaQua for the release event of our 5th single(^^)


I was really glad that a lot of people came during their precious day off


Thank you for doing that for our sake!♪


It was also the first release event in our 3rd year since our major debut


I hope I can spend more fun times together with everyone🥰


We'll still have upcoming release events!!


I really hope to see you there


For more details, please click here


After the event in LaQua, we had a sign and handshake event in SHIBUYA TSUTAYA(^^)


We had been divided into two groups, the older group and the younger group


It was my first time participating in


My writing skills has probably improved lol


(Though it's too late😂)


I had fun talking a lot that it felt like time passed in blink of an eye


Thank you so much everyone


Until next time




I received a cookie from Inaba Manaka-san yesterday ❤️




source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12442538056.html?frm=theme

Comments