I felt everyone's kindness♡


Akiyama Mao
February 28, 2019
Thursday
08:50pm




     
Good evening everyoーーーne!!
It's meAkiyama Mao😚


Saorin is cute(Onoda Saori-chan❤︎)

Saorin laughs at almost anything😂

The way she laugh is funny that it makes laugh too、、、

Yestoday!!!
We had a release event

Thank you for coming in this rainy weather🙇‍♀️

The 1st performance was cancelled😭

But it made me happy being able to do even just the 2nd!!

To everyone who waited I sincerely apologize、、、

There must be a lot of people who got wet from the rain so please warm yourself up before going to bed


RiーーーーkoYamagishi Riko❤︎)

Today in the dressing room、、Riko was in front of me😚

The people who attended handshake event today told me things like「Please be careful not to catch a cold」「Thank for coming in this cold weather even though they surely felt the cold more compared to me

I felt the kindness of everyone😭😭

Tomorrowwe'll have a release event at LaQua

I really hope to see you there🙇‍♀️
I'll be waiting


Riko is kinda funny😂❤︎

Riko is indeed funny lol

Let's go have fun asapーーーーー♡

I like it red now照れ


Bye byeーーーーーーー照れ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443474471.html

Comments