Wow!


Akiyama Mao
February 26, 2019
Tuesday
08:25pm







   
Good evening everyone

It's me Akiyama Mao๐Ÿ˜š

I want to eat mama's karaage
(it came out of the blue while writing lol)



MOS burger was delicious็…งใ‚Œ

It had a lot of cheese that my cheeks felt heavy๐Ÿ˜‚
Tanimoto Ami was seated next to me๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️

She was also beside when we went to Mori Town before

I clearly remember the things happened at time!!

I remember a variety of things like the outfit she was wearing intended for our lesson!!



Today was cold isn't๐Ÿ˜ณ

Are you alright everyone

Thank you for coming!!!!!

I could clearly see the faces of everyone at the today's venue!!!!

I could also see the those who were at the back๐Ÿ˜š



Everyone is cute๐Ÿ˜š



I want to try different hair styles、、๐Ÿค”

Ah,  here's the answer to yesterday's quiz!!

❷ I was making sweets๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️

Did you get the right answer???

I was planning to give those to every member of Tsubaki but I forgot、、๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12443008516.html?frm=theme

Comments