A sheep, me, Hokkaido and Uemura-san


Akiyama Mao
February 23, 2019
Saturday
08:10pm





       
Good evening everyone
It's meAkiyama Mao😚

I love HokkaidoπŸ™‹‍♀️


Ah, don't you think the title of my update today is weird??lol


Uemura-san thought me thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


It's funny lol



Uemura Akari-san、、♡


While we were in the car I played her Nintendo SwitchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


I played a video game for the first time in a while η…§γ‚Œ

I had fun

Her reaction while playing is really funny that it makes me laugh!!


Isn't she cuteーーー




Nonaka Miki-sanη…§γ‚Œ

Today, she came to the dressing room!!


We talked a lotーー


Whenever she talks, it makes me want to be good at speaking in EnglishπŸ™‹‍♀️


But, I'm not really good at English so it's impossibleγƒΌπŸ˜­


I'll try to remember vocabulary words one at a timeグラァン


I hadn't talked to her for a long time so being able to talk with her again made me happy😚




Today, I ate what Kishimoto-chan's mama gave meη…§γ‚Œη…§γ‚Œ


I love chocolate。。。


Thank you Yumeno-chan😚


It was delicious γƒΌγƒΌ!!!!


Then, I bought a chocolate flavored ice cream

I really love chocolateπŸ™‹‍♀️



☝︎Onoda Saori-chan bought it for me a day before February 22nd 😚


She gave it saying "let's eat and give our best tomorrow"γƒΌγƒΌ!!!πŸ™‹‍♀️

She was so kind γƒΌγƒΌγƒΌ♡  
It made me happy!!!

Sorry for a short updateπŸ™‡‍♀️


Thank you for your many comments yesterdayγ»γ£γ“γ‚Š


It made me happyγ»γ£γ“γ‚Š




Comments