I love Tsubakiーー❤︎


Akiyama Mao
February 22, 2019
Friday
10:05pm






       
Good evening everyone😚
It's meAkiyama Mao

Today was the 2nd anniversary since our major debut★
I 'm really happy that a lot of people congratulate us

Thank you everyone🙇‍♀️



Shinkiba STUDIO COAST,,
I'm really overwhelm by the happiness of being able to perform in such a big place as I didn't think it would happen

I still can't get over with it、、、❤︎
I wonder I many times I said "I had fun"?? lol
Thank you everyone🙇♀🙇

I was really excited since we started the rehearsalsA

When the performance started, there were a lot of people and people who held penlights

When we appeared on the stage, I was really happy to the point that "wahhhh" is the only word I could use to describe it

Once again, I thought I'm glad I was with TsubakiA

But, there were many moments I thought was glad I was with them,,,A

I love everyone in Tsubaki A

I wonder if they can feel it??? ahaha

I can't properly say it but nevertheless, I love Tsubaki, everyone who supports us and the staff!!

I will work hard so that the group will become bigger and bigger
Please support me🙇♀🙇

I want to stand on the stage of Nippon Budoukan somedayほっこり
I have a lot of dreams、、、♡



I love Tsubaki♡

And because today was our anniversary, we were able to do something very special

It was our first time to perform on a stage that had a passage leading to a center stage❤︎❤︎

It was my dream to have our performance on such stage〜😭😭

When I saw the paper showing the details of the stage during our first rehearsal, I was like "huh, huh, I'm happy..." when I learned that there was such passage and got excited😂😚

I really had fun performing as we go near to the audience

I made a lot of eye contacts and I was able to see the smile of everyone、、❤︎

Seeing everyone's smile made me really happy and the atmosphere was filled with smilesBlunder



Did you buy our goods??A

This time, I'm wearing pajamas,, ❤ ︎Deleedere

I like yellow turbans🙋♀🙋

There are also photos of other members so please look forward to itWink

Before I know it, the wavy parts of my hair become straightAA

Well,,
I nearly cried!!
Huh, I'm not crying right???AA

(I'm alright  🙆♀🙆)  (I believe so lol)

I hope we can celebrate again next yearBlunder

I love everyone🙋♀🙋




source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12442094932.html?frm=theme

Comments