Woahhh!


Akiyama Mao
February 09, 2019
Saturday
08:50pm



           
Good evening everyone照れ
It's Akiyama Mao!

The karaage included in the catering were super delicious that even though I ate 5, I still want more🙋‍♀️Lol





With Sasaki-san、、😉❤︎

For some reason, whenever I take a photo, it becomes blurred so Sasaki-san did it for me😂


Ah, Valentine's day is just around the corner so today I gave bisuko to members and staff〜


Each members' nicknames are written on the packaging of each bisuko together with their photos


It's embarassing but I gave mine to Sasaki-san 🤭😂


Ahhhhhh It's embarassing笑い泣きLol


And, do you notice it in photo?


Sasaki-san's hair style today is super cute


I want to be good that making my hair wavy just like Sasaki-san~


I feel like trying different kinds if hair style🙋‍♀️照れ


I'll work hard on it! Yeyeo!



Yamagishi Rikako sent this🤭

We were sitting in a chair for one. Lol


We were working on our make up while talking💄❤︎


It's always fun to talk with members!


Everyone is funny so I always laugh hard 😂


We'll have a realease event tomorrow!


We'll be at Kobe Harborland🙇‍♀️


Ahhhh, it's gonna be fun~

I really hope to see you there照れ

We'll be waiting😉




My cheeks look chewyポーン


And I look like a hamster😂🐹



Well then, I'll work hard tomorrow!!!



See you again照れ





source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12438986804.html?frm=theme

Comments