Huh? I'm wearing twin tails? lol



Akiyama Mao
February 02, 2019
Saturday
08:37pm



   
Good evening everyone!
It's me, Akiyama Mao๐Ÿ˜š

Today is Makino Maria-san's birthday!!
She's cute, pretty and I really admire her★
Please have a wonderful year!!!!
Happy birthday!!!!!!

It's insanely hot today! lol
It gets hot whenever I'm in the dressing room๐Ÿ˜ต(as expected〜)

It's time for a surprise quiz!!
What day is tomorrow?
Surely, a lot of people know what I'm talking about!!!


☝︎Do you think this will do?? lol


Yes, I heard from Tsubaki members that today was "Twin Tails Day" so after the handshake event, I suddenly asked papa to help meใ‚ฆใ‚คใƒณใ‚ฏใ‚ฆใ‚คใƒณใ‚ฏใ‚ฆใ‚คใƒณใ‚ฏ

It's a hairstyle I usually can't do๐Ÿ˜‚
It's very refreshing
Several years ago, there was a time that I wore twin tails during a pictorial for our goods๐Ÿ˜‚
I wonder if it started at that time? lol

Some of the members of Tsubaki were also wearing twin tails and it looked good on them๐Ÿ˜š
They were cute๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️

I've only worn twin tails for photos
I wonder if there will be a day that I will wear twin tails for a live performance?๐Ÿ˜‚



The photos above were taken by Ono Mizuho★
The ones below were taken by Niinuma Kisora★

The members took them for me๐Ÿ˜‚

They took a variety of photos so I'll probably upload again




They joined me in this photo๐Ÿ˜š


Today we had an individual handshake event~!!



Thank you for coming๐Ÿ™‡‍♀️

I really grateful to those people who come★★

It was fun being able to talk with everyone about the new songs, the outfit, Hello Project concerts, things I do when I am not at work and other stuff!!!

I've written a lot, don't you think๐Ÿ˜‚

We started with a polaroid event, then individual handshake event and group handshake event so it felt like a blink of an eye

It felt like we had done a polaroid event for the first time in a while
I love polaroid events๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️
It's kinda fun!!

It was fun discussing with those who attended the event what kind of poses we would do(^^)

We'll be having another individual event
So I really hope to see you there็…งใ‚Œ




it's blurred lol

It was taken when I was fooling around๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️ใ‚ฆใ‚ทใ‚ท

Finally, there will be a Hello Project concert tomorrow๐Ÿ˜‚!
It's been a while since we came to Shizuoka!
I'm really looking forward to it
There will be 2 sets of performances

Are you going to be there??

Let's have fun็ฌ‘ใ„ๆณฃใๆ˜Ÿ

Well then, bye bye〜ใƒใƒงใ‚ญ



source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12437344165.html

Comments