I was able to take cute photos so,,❤︎


Akiyama Mao
January 27, 2019
Sunday
08:35pm




    
Hello everyone!

It's me Akiyama Mao照れ



I have to see the all photos〜



After I updated my blog yesterday, I noticed that my hair style looked "bob"😁


I feel like I want to try a hair style with that length、、(^^)



What kind of hair style do you want to see?

I'm waiting for the comments🙋‍♀️



We had a release event today as well★

I took a photo of Tanimoto Ami's sleeping face😂



It feels like it's been a while since we came to Nayoga(^^)


A lot of local people came !

They said "thank you for coming"

And that made me happy😚

But it is me who wants to say thank you😭

Thank you everyone, as always🙇‍♀️


I'm really happy being able to meet a lot of people like this😚lol

We have a release event tomorrow as well at Hiroshima so I want to sleep early!!!
I'm looking forward to itニヒヒちゅーウインク

When we were in the car、、、❤︎


Yamagishi Riko and I were talking a lot🙋‍♀️



Before we knew it we couldn't stop talking😂

Riko chan's tsukkomi side was overwhelming that I was laughing the whole time照れ


I love you leader♡




Off shotーーーー!!!!



Right now, Yamagishi Riko is beside me and she looks super sleepy😂


So cuuuuuuuuuute、、ニヤニヤウインク




This is special among the specials照れ星


I got a go signal from Sasaki-san so I'm showing it🙆‍♀️



She's extremely cute in this photo

And yes, it's me who took that photoチョキ😂!!!!
I'm sharing this cuteness to everyone😭

This is a great masterpiece

(The truth is that it's so cute that I don't want to share it)


Well then, see you again at Hiroshima tomorrow😉




source: https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12435961323.html

Comments

  1. You may refer to this link for the word "Tsukkomi":

    http://maggiesensei.com/2009/11/05/lesson-about-%E3%80%8C%E7%AC%91%E3%81%86%E3%80%8Dwarau-to-laugh/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment